“Lack of Skills is the Number 1 Reason for Business Failure” – Department of Business Innovation & Skills. Your staff are the life force of the organisation. Dramatic growth can only happen by harnessing their power. Internationally, skills development is crucial.
WHY YOUR TRAINING BUDGET IS BEING WASTED
70% of Traditional Training Wastes Money.
“The average retention of learning rates, range from 10-30%. U.S. organizations spent $176 billion on training last year. Which means at least $125 billion was wasted.” Dr Holton, Prof of Organizational Development Louisiana University 2012
Compounding retention, 38% of people “trained in a workshop are excluded & do not learn.” – Diablo Valley College
Without resolving this enormous challenge, at stake is not just your organisations future growth, but the continuity of existing business operations.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY –
WE OVERTURN THIS WITH ACCELERATED LEARNING
The International Coaching Academy reverses this drain on your bottom line by pioneering with Accelerated Learning, a dynamic process that utilises people’s different learning styles.
It takes full advantage of engaging the creative and analytical brain to move information from the short to long term memory. Additionally:
• Accelerated Learning provides 90% knowledge retention
• Allows learning in half the time
• Ensures you are learning through your preferred style
• Overcomes your self-limiting beliefs
• Eliminates poor trainer participation by giving you a champion
• This ensures a 70-90% return on investment as opposed to a 70-90% loss on your training budget. Supporting retention of key talent
WE OVERTURN THIS WITH EYE LEARNING
We have developed a revolutionary eye-learning platform designed to save you time, maximise your experience and overcome the issues leading to a 70-80% drop-out rate using traditional e-learning.
As both a pedagogy and on-line platform, it harnesses the power of Accelerated Learning to blast the major challenges in E-Learning:
• From subject learning to scenario learning
• From memorisation of information to activating knowledge
• From solitary study to group study
• From pure on-line learning to seamless and blended learning
• From passive pushed learning to interactive involvement
• Learn anytime, anywhere, 365 days a year, 24/7 This ensures you not only save time but boost your ability to learn
SO GROW YOUR PEOPLE, GROW YOUR ORGANISATION
We specialise internationally in rapid organisational and individual transformation through Accelerated Learning.
We are committed to help you save time, money and rapidly increase sustained business performance.
This is achieved through the most sustainable, fastest and economical way for a business to flourish … developing your employees.
Here at the International Coaching Academy we unlock the potential of your staff by focusing on the key drivers of success. We have developed a range of programmes in the categories of:
• Accelerated coaching & change
• Accelerated leadership & teams
• Accelerated personal development
• Accelerated sales & customer service
• Accelerated education & learning
COURSES ARE CONVEYED THROUGH BLENDED LEARNING WHICH INCLUDES:
• Workshops and seminars using the pedagogy of Accelerated Learning, which overcomes the inherent issues in instructor led training
• Large scale events and inspirational speaking
• One to one coaching and mentoring and work shadowing
• Our revolutionary online eye-learning platform which overcomes the issues in E-Learning
All learning is bespoke to an organisation
The International Coaching Academy is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centre.
We offer a full range of certified, non-certified and qualification courses. The qualifications are globally recognised from Level 2 – Level 5. The courses we have designed can be delivered either as bespoke or off the shelf programmes.
ONE OF THE OLDEST JOKES IN THE BUSINESS WORLD:
Two managers are talking about training their employees.
The first one asks,
“Yeah, but what if we train them, and they just leave?”
The second responds,
“What if we don’t train them, and they stay?”
For more information contact – Mike Black on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 7825137574